No one is ever as caring, thoughtful, hardworking as your dad. I don’t think I can find one even if I search this whole wide world. Happy fathers’ day! Love lots!
I couldn’t tell you every day how grateful I am that you are my dad. It’s not because I don’t want to. I just choose to let it show.
- We love you so much, daddy. We, your daughters, are so grateful that you have been the strong pillar of this family. You have been one of my sources of inspiration and strength. We are sorry for our unreasonable behavior sometimes. We appreciate everything you have made for this family. We love you. We care for you. We honor you.
Best Quotes Cards Father
- I have been blessed with your life in countless ways. It’s my turn to honor and bless you even in my little own ways. I want to make you a proud daddy.
- Today, I want to let you know that I love you, dad. You’re one of a kind. You’re the strong man!
Fathers Day Card Messages
- Since mommy left us, it was always you and I. You, as my dad, mom, counselor, teacher, disciplinarian, etc. rolled into one. You’re always good at multitasking and have always loved the way you do it. You’re the most amazing dad in this universe.
- Dad, when I grow up, I’d want to be like you. Someone who can be cool and strict at the same time. Thank you for the love and guidance with best greetings.
Thank You For Love
- Time after time, you ran after me when I was running away. Time after time, you were always there when they turned their backs on me. Time after time, you hold me close when I feel unwanted. Time after time, you love me when I think I’m unlovable. It was always you daddy. You never failed to show your love for me. So, thank you. And I love you.
- I love you, papa. Thank you for all the gifts and toys you bought for me. I promise that I’ll be a good boy with mama at home while you are working. Take care papa. I love you.
- If you people are looking for fathers day card quotes from your daughter then you are at the right place.